RSS home|galleries|calendar|racing|riding|workshop|scene|forum

:: What's new? ...
:: Gallery Image ...
 Random Image...
Gallery 14 - 17 / 25
:: Search the site ...
TF Tuned
Home Help Search Arcade Login Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Earn yourself drink (Buy me a Red Bull!)  (Read 1978 times)
Phil
Administrator
Elite

Respect: +112/-14

Referrals:

View Profile WWW Email
« on: 3 Mar 08, 23:31 »

I've added a new feature to the forum.  It's called 'Buy me a Red Bull'.  The idea is simple - it lets users pay each other via PayPal.

Why?

Sometimes someone posts something that you feel they really need rewarding for.  Perhaps a vital bit of information that gets your bike running, gives you an amazing weekend or a deal that saves you a lot of cash. There's some epic posts on here that people have put a lot of effort in to help others out...

Perhaps you just want to show the love to gravity-slaves for having such a great site!  ;)

Normally you'd buy them a beer or hook them up with something to say cheers.  Now you can say 'thanks!' by buying them a 'drink' right from the forum.

A Red Bull is about 1.50, a pint a couple of quid.  You decide if the help you've been given is worth a reward and choose the amount.

You can also use the service for trading through the classifieds. Sort the deal on the thread or PM then pay directly through the users profile.

How does it work?

Get the address of your PayPal account, then add the details into your profile here:
      Profile > Profile Information
Scroll down, look for the empty box and fill it in.

Other registered users (not guests) will see a Red Bull can in your profile, like this:

By clicking it, they are transferred to PayPal and can send money to your account.  On the PayPal site they can choose the amount, leave a comment and make the transfer before returning to the thread they came from.

Want to pay someone? Just click their Red Bull can and you're taken to PayPal.  Once you're done, you'll be sent back here.

Simple! [redbull]

Andrew R
Junior

Respect: +1/-1

Referrals:

Still racing against myself!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 08, 05:21 »

Phil

You should now that Red Bull is bad for you and eventually you will lose your hair, go blind and then have erectile disfunction issues.

You should drink 'Verve' far better for you. http://www.myverve.com/vwellness

Daily vitamins and minerals, in an anti inflammatory anti oxidant drink that tastes good.

Less brakes makes me go faster!!!
alinewoody
Junior

Respect: +0/-1

Referrals:

i fly with grace and land like a hippo on skates

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: 17 Apr 09, 21:38 »

You should now that Red Bull is bad for you and eventually you will lose your hair, go blind and then have erectile disfunction issues.

see thats my point about drinking stella when this happens i just will not care ...hic....lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Home Help Search Arcade Login Register
Get a free giffgaff Sim